Collection of your personal information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, MES may collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest, sponsored by us or one of our partner; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an e-mail message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your personal information.
MES collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
MES may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or surfaces available from MES and its affiliates.
Sharing information with third parties
MES does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
MES may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail, SMS text, or postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MES and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
MES may disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edict of the law, or comply with legal process served on MES or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MES; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MES, or the public.
Automatically collected information
Information about your computer, hardware and software may be automatically collected by MES. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website address. This information is used for the operation of the service to maintain quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MES website.
The MES website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be rad by a web server in the domain that issues the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MES services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your personal information
MES secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. MES uses the following methods for this purpose
- SSL protocol
When personal information such as a credit card number is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption such as the secure sockets layer SSL protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can g can be guaranteed to be 100% secure as a result. While we strive to protect your personal information, you’ve acknowledged that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchange between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, Fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free, free speech. Ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their individual right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws. When our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research provided we have attained, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide the information.
Children under thirteen
MES does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time. MES may contact you via e-mail for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, survey. Or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication via e-mail from MES, you may opt out of such communications by emailing the request to email@example.com.
Changes to this statement
MES welcomes your questions or comments regarding the statement of privacy. If you believe that MES has not adhered to this statement, please contact MES.
Effective as of November 12th, 2022.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
Maintenance Engineering Solutions is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Maintenance Engineering Solutions’ diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions; transfers; social and recreational programs; layoffs; terminations; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for the diversity.
All employees of Maintenance Engineering Solutions have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times. All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the work site, and at all other company-sponsored and participative events. All employees are also required to attend and complete annual diversity awareness training to enhance their knowledge to fulfill this responsibility.
Any employee found to have exhibited any inappropriate conduct or behavior against others may be subject to disciplinary action.
Employees who believe they have been subjected to any kind of discrimination that conflicts with the company’s diversity policy and initiatives should seek assistance from a supervisor or an HR representative.