The Maintenance Technician is responsible for eliminating minor stops and breakdown related losses. Maintenance Technicians are self-starters who are responsible for maintaining and repairing specialized process and packaging equipment. This role will be responsible for answering maintenance calls, performing preventative maintenance (PM’s), and making line improvements throughout the facility. We are currently hiring for night shift 6P – 6A on a 2-2-3 schedule.
- Inspect equipment, perform preventative maintenance (PM), troubleshoot, diagnose and make necessary repairs.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machinery and plant facility equipment to include pumps, ovens, fryers, baggers, case packers, palletizers, etc.
- Detect faulty operations and defective material, reporting those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Ensure proper safety, food safety, sanitation, and regulation adherence including lock out tag out (LOTO), OSHA, safe quality foods (SQF), good manufacturing practices (GMP), etc.
- Maintenance skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Experience with electrical systems to include low voltage control circuits, motor circuit controls, VFD’s, PLC troubleshooting knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years’ maintenance experience.
- Manufacturing/production experience required, preferably within food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, or related industry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a maintenance & production team.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts on a 2-2-3 schedule. Shift times are 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with match, Short and Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident and Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan
Maintenance Engineering Solutions builds and helps stabilize maintenance, reliability, and production teams for manufacturing facilities across the country. Typical roles we provide support to our clients include: Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Planners, Schedulers, Mechanics, Electricians, Instrumentation & Controls Technicians, MRO, Storeroom, and Reliability Engineers.
Maintenance Engineering Solutions also provides SME resources in the following areas:
- Maintenance Management, Leadership, Mentorship
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Maintenance Coordinator
- PM Development and Optimization
- Asset Management
- CMMS Data Audits and Cleanup
- MRO Specialist
- Storeroom Design and Implementation
- Reliability Engineering
- Root Cause Analysis