We are currently hiring for a Maintenance Planner at our plant in Phoenix. The Maintenance Planner is responsible for the planning work stream in the work management process. The Planner will work directly with the Plant Technical Team to scope and plan corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance, including the updating of corrective and preventative Job Plans with input based on feedback from the maintenance team. The planner will also be responsible to build and maintain equipment within the CMMS and provide CMMS training and coaching to other maintenance personnel. The Maintenance Planner also oversees regular job scoping, job plan creation and job close out and analysis of corrective and preventative maintenance work:
- Respond to facility work orders
- Corrective, Predictive and Preventative maintenance job scoping planning and scheduling, including the estimation of labor, materials and cost of maintenance jobs.
- Work Order closeout and CMMS updating based on feedback from the maintenance team.
- Manage and maintain CMMS as a Subject Matter Expert and Quality Assurance Officer.
- Train and coach Maintenance team members on CMMS usage.
- Equipment and repair parts data entry and management.
- Generate reports and track metrics on Maintenance Effectiveness.
- Manage as required Maintenance projects that are not capital funded. Includes developing project scope, costing, timelines and implementation.
- Interface with project teams on new capital projects as required, update CMMS system with removed or new installations and coordinate use of maintenance resources as required.
- Fully participate in all Continuous Improvement and Safety efforts.
- Leverage TPM Tools and Early Management Processes per the plant’s master plan including Planned and Predictive Maintenance.
- Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
- Understand and maintain focus on achieving the company financial goals. Continually develop and implement ideas to reduce product-manufacturing cost, without exceeding budgeted dollar amounts.
- Source new vendors as required to support business needs.
- Partner with the Production and support teams to develop work order priorities that are aligned with business needs. This role is the key interface to plan the work for the technical teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ensure the movement of work orders from submission through scheduling
- Examine maintenance documents and monitor maintenance processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards
- Maintain high quality work order documentation and records
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- High school or equivalent degree required; a two-year technical degree required or 3 year’s planning experience required.
- 2+ years of high level maintenance technician experience.
- Ability to fully leverage a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of principles involved in Preventative/Predictive Maintenance
- Knowledge of maintenance project implementation
- Strong knowledge of production and manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced methods of training and coaching individuals and groups
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people
- Ability to work a variable schedule
Benefits Offered Include
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan